By becoming a member of the club SLM Oslo, you accept the following:
- You are a man and at least 18 years old. (We are inclusive of transmen, you only need to self identify as male)
- You will support the clubs ideals as stated in the statutes.
- You will learn and follow the current house regulations
- Breaking the rules as stated in the statutes and house regulations can result in a permanent ban from the club.
- You will inform a volunteer if you discover or experience someone breaking the rules in the statutes or house regulations.
- Your membership is personal and can not be transferred to another person.
- Your membership must be documented by a visit to the club or at an event arranged by the club.
- Your membership ceases by a written declaration from you. Your personal information will be erased from our records once the declaration has been processed.
- If the membership fee is not paid by the deadline, your membership rights will be suspended until we receive the fee.
- If SLM Oslo closes down its operations, the remaining time on the membership will not be compensated.
- Membership ID cards are only handed out at the club.
- Loss of the ID card will entail an extra fee of 30 kroner.
Accepted by the board 05.04.2018